One of the fun aspects of consuming weed is exploring “high” thoughts about life and watching where your mind takes you. You might notice your thinking gets more creative as you lose some of your usual inhibitions.
Whether partaking alone or with friends, pondering stoner questions is a great way to enjoy your high. You might even have an “aha” moment where things that didn’t make sense while you were sober suddenly just click.
12 Stoner Questions to Ponder
Here are twelve questions to ponder the next time you dabble. Some will take your thoughts to some crazy places, while others will just make you giggle.
1. Where do your thoughts go when you forget them?
Do they disappear, or do they move to a different part of your brain? Can they ever really be gone once you’ve thought them?
2. Did you get to this point in your life because of your actions or because of destiny?
This one will have you pondering whether your actions have meaning and whether the future is predestined.
3. How many times do you think you’ve randomly wound up in strangers’ photos?
Are you picturing yourself framed in someone else’s living room right now?
4. Would you rather get lost in a dangerous city or a dense forest?
You might find your brain video-gaming through different terrains as you contemplate the pros and cons of each scenario.
5. If you could go back in time, would you?
What time period would you travel to? And would your presence in the past change the whole universe in the future?
6. Where does the universe end?
As you start thinking about your life on Earth and move out through the solar system, the galaxy, and beyond, you might find yourself contemplating your significance in the whole of the universe. This one can get really deep really fast.
7. If you had the chance to see your future, would you take the opportunity?
How would knowing what lies ahead affect how you live in the present?
8. Why doesn’t super-glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
What do they coat that bottle with?
9. Would you rather be able to communicate with animals or plants?
What would you say to them?
10. Would you be friends with a clone of yourself?
This question will really have you examining your best and worst qualities.
11. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
You could try playing it on repeat while you’re stoned to see how long you enjoy listening to it. You might reconsider your answer after a while.
12. Does time only move forward, or could it move in more than one direction?
Enjoy Your Deep High Thoughts
To get the most out of your high, it’s essential that your cannabis is pure and you know how much you can handle. Try a strain that’s known for inspiring creative thoughts. Even while you’re pondering mind-blowing high thoughts, try to keep the atmosphere light and fun. Throw in some questions that are just for fun.
Most importantly, only shop for high-quality weed, like the offerings from Campfire Cannabis, and make sure to have plenty of snacks on hand!