What happens when you mix cannabis and bath products? Pure bliss! If you love to unwind in a bath with a joint, then you’re really going to love Campfire Cannabis’ CBD bath products.
Benefits of CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD doesn’t get you baked. Instead, CBD interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system to provide relief from various conditions.
A lot of research is being conducted to discover all of CBD’s benefits. Currently, studies suggest CBD can help alleviate the following ailments:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
In 2019, the federal government legalized CBD, and the demand for CBD products rocketed. CBD for bath products, in particular, are perfect for people looking for anti-inflammatory properties in items that are easy to use.
CBD Bath Products
The CBD in bath products can reduce inflammation in your skin and muscles. CBD is also believed to help expedite the healing process. Soaking in some of the following CBD products is sure to relax you after a stressful day:
- Bubble bath
- Bath bombs
- Bath soaks
- Bath soap
- Shampoo and conditioner
The fun doesn’t have to stop with bath products. When you get out of the bath, try lathering in a CBD-infused moisturizer.
Campfire Cannabis’ Bath Bud
After enjoying a bath and CBD moisturizer, try ending the night with one of these relaxing and sleep-inducing strains:
- Bubble Bath: This is a popular strain created by combining The Soap with Project 4516. It is known for having relaxing and euphoric effects. You should be able to go to bed and get an excellent night’s sleep after a few hits of Bubble Bath.
- Citral Glue: This creates a heavy head high that will melt the day away. This strain is created by combining GG4 with Citral Skunk. Many people report feeling relaxed, calm, and happy. However, this strain may not knock you out. Even though it is a head-heavy high, many people claim to feel energetic and social.
- Wedding Cake: This is a very well-known and popular strain with a THC level of 28%. It’s created by combining Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. It’s known for creating a feeling of psychedelic euphoria. The euphoria then fades to a relaxed, sleepy feeling, allowing you to fall asleep peacefully.
- Banana M.A.C.: This is another great sleepy strain. Its genetics include Banana OG and Miracle Alien Cookies. It gets its name from the sweet banana cookie taste it creates. Don’t let the name fool you; this strain packs a punch and will have you locked to your couch for the evening.
- Chocolate OG: This has the highest THC percentage on our list at 31%. It’s described as having an earthy and chocolate taste. If you plan to try this strain, make sure you’re ready for bed because its strong sedative properties will have you struggling to keep your eyes open.
Contact your local Campfire Cannabis dispensary for more information about CBD bath products and relaxing strains to try. Our expert bud-tenders can help you find the perfect products to help you unwind. You can also try using our online dispensary feature to make picking up your products quick and easy.